The sixteen advantages of active zinc oxide compared with ordinary zinc oxide
Active zinc oxide has the properties that ordinary zinc oxide does not have . Let us introduce the 16 advantages of active zinc oxide compared with ordinary zinc oxide:
1. The active zinc oxide particles are finely spherical, highly active , have a large surface area, have excellent dispersibility and outstanding adsorption, and thus can promote the vulcanization, activation and reinforcing anti-aging effects of rubber, and can strengthen the vulcanization process. , improve the tear resistance and wear resistance of rubber products.
2. Small specific gravity and low content of harmful substances ( such as Pb, Hg, Ge, Mn, etc. ).
3. Active zinc oxide is easy to mix with the rubber compound , and the dispersion is uniform, which can improve the viscosity of the rubber compound, so the active zinc oxide dosage is less than the usual zinc oxide .
4. It can improve the stability and thermal conductivity of the shape of the extruded product .
5. The function of NBR anti-aging agent.
6. Progressive oil resistance.
7. Significantly reduce the cost of rubber, high yield and efficiency .
8. Many applications can be turned into anti-softeners to make the rubber ingredients not easy to deform , and can be used as a filler for light-colored rubber.
9. The ratio of heavy metals contained in the first-class zinc oxide of the French King is lower. The heavy metal content is extremely low, so that it does not affect the adjustment of the product, and does not cause pigmentation stains, and has the least influence on the pure whiteness of the rubber product.
10. Bright or semi-clear and rubber products with extremely low zinc gas are extremely suitable.
11. Ultrafine-grained substances are easily dispersed in rubber, and the amount is less than that of ordinary (French method) zinc oxide.
12. Many applications can be turned into anti-softeners to make the rubber ingredients not easy to deform, and can be used as a filler for light-colored rubber.
13. The tear resistance, tensile modulus and wear resistance of rubber products are improved.
14. The scale of vulcanization is widened, the lack of sulfur is added, and the risk of excessive vulcanization can be greatly reduced.
15. The heavy metal content is in line with the strict specifications of the feed increasing agent and the quality is high.
16. Active zinc oxide is characterized by a smaller particle size than usual zinc oxide, a lower content of impurities, and a larger relative surface area.
The above is the 16-fold advantage of active zinc oxide compared with ordinary zinc oxide, and I hope to help everyone.